Ericsson-LG Enterprise visited this years’ ‘Enterprise Connect’ held from March 18th to 21st at Orlando, Florida, U.S. Counting its 29th conference, the event is known to be the largest business communication exhibition conference. Unified communications, mobility, cloud, contact center, IP telephony etc., all business communication related B2B exhibitors and engagers come for participation.
This year also had the topics of team collaboration, contact center, video conferencing, internet of things, artificial intelligence as previous year did. Variety of solutions from global vendors were exhibited and thousands participated for the future insight from the event and the discussion of market direction.
- The market trends that Ericsson-LG Enterprise has observed from Enterprise Connect are as below.
- Continuous evolution of team collaboration solutions: Various applications via voice, video messenger to incorporate business work flows.
- Customer Experience enhanced by intelligence solution developments and service diversification
- Increased artificial intelligence integrated to web-real time communication
- Constant expansion of the ecosystem through open and standardized APIs
We too have been focusing much on RESTful API to adopt numerous applications into iPECS Cloud. Ericsson-LG Enterprise is investigating ways to enhance and improve iPECS portfolios that can lead technological breakthrough by completing team collaboration suite with cloud-based communications.